dinsdag 4 maart 2014

You Wish You'd Never Met Me Just Admit It

Just some more lyrics without a song.


I was up day and night
Trying to please you
I'd thought that somehow
This would make my life complete
All the flowers in the world
Could not soothe you
So what was there left to do than
To turn into a frightful nightmare

You wish you'd never met me, just admit it
You wish you'd never met me, just admit it

I was trying too hard
To be flawless
But instead of gaining Paradise
I crashed into a wall
Then I hit you real hard
With the hammer of deceit
The pang of joy I felt left me to
Conclude that I'd found my passion

You wish you'd never met me, just admit it
You wish you'd never met me, just admit it

Bluebeard and old Henry
Wouldn't emulate me
The way they treated their wives
Was respectful compared to me

You wish you'd never met me, just admit it
You wish you'd never met me, just admit it
You wish you'd never met me, just admit it
You wish you'd never met me, just admit it

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen